If you need to talk about issues with plumbing, electrical, HVAC, walls, floors, carpet, paint, bathrooms, trash, or even pest control, please contact maintenance by submitting a ticket at https://gamestopcorporate.macmms.com/. Please note that neither Corporate-Shop@gamestop.com or email@example.com will be monitored moving forward.
Recall is now handled by Shirley Granado in accounting. You can contact her at Shirleygranado@gamestop.com.
Space Planning at the SSC
New Hire On-Boarding Process
Requesting a cube or office for your new hire: As you probably already know, space at the SSC is pretty tight right now. Which is a good thing because GameStop is growing! But...when it comes to new cube or office requests, can be tricky! If you have any open job reqs that will require a new seat, please e-mail us as soon as your new position is APPROVED. Please do NOT wait until an offer is accepted, as that only gives us a week or two to find you a solution.
PLEASE NOTE: While we will do our best to find you a seating solution, it is possible that in some instances cube sharing may be the only option until we have additional space.
IT department cube requests: Cube requests for IT new hires go through Freddy Fedorick.
On-boarding process: Coming soon!
New Chair or Standing Desk requests
The Meetings & Travel team currently supports new requests for chairs and standing desk solutions. To request one of these items:
- Complete the Workstation Request Form
- The form must be signed by your supervisor, or it will not be accepted
- E-mail the form to SpacePlanning@gamestop.com
- The Meetings & Travel Team places a new order for these items every few weeks
- Once the order is placed, it will take 4-5 weeks for GameStop to receive the order
- Chairs: once we receive the order, Space Planning will e-mail you to come pick up your chair
- Standing desks: once we receive the order, Corporate Shop will deliver directly to your cube.
- Please Note: Corporate Shop prioritizes the delivery of standing desks based on their workload. It may take a few work days for them to deliver to you.
The Meetings & Travel team, including Kathleen (Katie) Brown handles space related questions in regards to cube / office requests, chair and varidesk requests, and 620 Westport Parkway. You can e-mail SpacePlanning@gamestop.com for any of the above questions.
All other questions in regards to the building, or your personal work space may be directed to Maintenance. Some of these include:
- Issues with the bathrooms
- Request for new trashcans
- Requests in regards to the building temperature
- Carpet, floor questions or issues
- Questions or issues regarding the paint in the building
- Issues with pest control
Other Office Supplies
Check with your supervisor first. Each department should have an associate that order supplies for their team members. However, if your department does not have a designated supplies order assocate, you can e-mail Corp - Supplies with your needs. Some of these needs include, but are not limited to:
- Whiteboards or corkboards
- Tape, white out, staples, etc
- Pens, highlighters
- Pretty much anything you can find at Office Max, minus the chairs of course!