GameStop's Travel Provider
GameStop uses Egencia for all Business travel needs. We continue to use Concur Expense for Expense reporting and all your Egencia travel details will flow into Concur Expense for your reporting needs.
Need an Egencia Profile?
If you are a District Leader or above or a corporate GME employee needing an Egencia profile for business travel, please follow the below instructions in order to get set up with an Egencia Profile.
- Email AshleyRasmussen@GameStop.com and please include the below inforamtion
- Your first name as it appears on your government issued ID
- Your last name as it appears on your government issues ID
- Your GME employee ID number (this is required for a new profile)
- Your department cost center. If you don't know your cost center, that's okay! Just provide your department and supervisor name.
Once the Meetings & Travel creates your new profile, you will recieve a confirmation e-mail