Please Contact Ashley Rasmussen at GSConference@GameStop.com. Ashley is lead over FLM registration.
Please contact Samantha Vogel. Samantha is the lead planner for FLM.
Registration for the 2019 FLM will open on Monday, January 14th.
Regional Leaders & VP of Stores: Monday, 3/4/19 by 12:00pm (noon): Meeting will be held from 2pm – 5pm
Field HR Leaders: Monday, 3/4/19 by 12:00pm (noon): Meeting will be held from 2pm – 5pm
Field LP Leaders, District Leaders & Group Store Leaders: Monday, 3/4/19 by 3:45pm: (opening general session will begin at 5:00 pm)
All attendees:Thursday, 3/7/19 after 3:30pm
Booking your Flight
You are required to book your own flight for the 2019 FLM meeting through the Egencia Meeting Portal. Please follow these quick and simple steps to register and book your own flight.
Note: The deadline to book flights is 11:59PM PST on Thursdau, February 7, 2019.
1. Log into Egencia as you normally would.
2. You will need to select “Book” in the top left hand corner, and then select the “Meetings” tab in the dropdown. You MUST proceed under the “Meetings” tab in order to link to the GameStop Meeting card to secure payment.
3. You will then be routed to the Meetings page where you will need to select the “2019 Field Leadership Meeting.”
4. You should then be taken to a page where you will see your name. On the far-right side, select “Add a Flight.”
5. Enter your flight search criteria. Be sure to check the arrival/departure dates at the top of this registration invitation. Please note, you must fly into Dallas Fort Worth airport (DFW). If you're planning on staying & playing in Fort Worth, you'll need to know your vacation dates before you book this flight!
6. Follow the prompts and select your preferred departing and returning flights. Remember that GameStop will only pay for one flight booking. All changes made after your initial booking will be the responsibility of the traveler to cover the cost of the change fee and any additional fees in airfare.
7. Once you have selected your preferred flights, you will be routed to a Flight Details page to review your selection. Please take the time to review the rules and restrictions noted on the page. If everything looks correct, at the bottom of the page check the box stating, “I have read and accept the rules and restrictions.” Then, click the link to “continue to check out.”
8. On the Trip Preferences page, you will need to input your mobile phone number, as well as your TSA related information. Your name must be input exactly as it appears on your government issued ID! You must also complete the dropdown for department selection, where you will need to select your region. This is for our record – the cost of your flights will still be charged to our Meeting card. The only items to be billed back to the region are incidentals and any additional flights booked in error. Select “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
9. You will then be taken to the Payment Information page. Again, please review your flight itinerary. If everything still looks correct, go ahead and “Complete this Purchase.”
10. After you complete purchase, you’ll be redirected to a final itinerary page, which should include your confirmation number. You will also receive an email with your itinerary from Egencia. When viewing your itinerary, make sure you have a green check mark indication the booking is complete!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your registration or flight.
Please review the below expenses related to traveling to the 2019 FLM:
Airfare: GameStop will cover the cost of your roundtrip airfare to Dallas Fort Worth, if booked through the Egencia Meetings Portal on or before Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 11:59pm PST (instructions below under To Register and Book Your Flight). GameStop will not cover the cost for any change fees associated with incorrect bookings. Additionally, if you fail to book your flight by February 7th, before 11:59pm PST, GameStop will not cover the cost of your airfare to FLM.
Driving: If you elected to drive to FLM instead of flying, in order to expense mileage, you MUST submit the mileage expense form found here to email@example.com no later than, Thursday March 28th. Any mileage submitted after this date will not be reimbursable. Please note the following:
• You will only be reimbursed up to the average flight cost for your Region. This cost will be calculated by the Meetings & Travel team after conference but you can get a rough idea by checking current airfare cost.
• There is no gas reimbursement.
• If you are driving more than 4 hours you must obtain approval from your Regional Leader.
• Only the associate whose car is being driven may submit mileage for reimbursement. If another associate rides with you, you will not be reimbursed for their mileage.
• Parking must be on your hotel room bill in order to verify you drove to FLM.
• If drive time extends outside of scheduled arrival/departure days, hotel and meal expenses will not be reimbursed.
• You may NOT submit your mileage through Motus.
• All mileage expense forms will be submitted to accounting at the same time after the deadline of Thursday, March 28th.
• Reimbursement checks will be sent to the home address on file in Workday at the time it is submitted.
• Checks will be sent from Commerce Bank and NOT GameStop.
Hotel: GameStop will only be covering the cost of your FLM hotel rooms for the nights of Monday, March 4th – check out Thursday, March 7th. Any additional night stays, either for Stay & Play purposes, or for personal preference will be at your own expense. These additional days out of the office will be considered vacation time and should be recorded in WorkDay. • Note: You will be required to put down a credit card when you check into the hotel. This card is pre-authorized to cover the costs associated with any incidentals you purchase to your room (i.e. room service, movies, long distance phone calls, etc.). GameStop will NOT cover any costs associated with incidentals. If you don’t charge any incidentals to your room, your card will be refunded the pre-authorization amount.
Travel Expenses to FLM: Please review the below approved travel expenses:
Lunch will be served for Regional Leaders and HR Leaders upon arrival at hotel. Therefore, Regional Leaders & HR leaders may not expense lunch on Monday. GSLs, DLs, and LP Leaders, since you are scheduled to arrive after lunch on Monday, March 4th, you may expense your lunch on March 4th as normal business travel, if you are traveling during lunch hours. Please comply with travel policy guidelines associated with per diems.
Travel Expenses back home after FLM: Please review the below approved travel expenses:
We will be providing lunch on Thursday, March 7th. However, due to the later departure time Thursday, you may expense your dinner if you’re still traveling home during that time as normal business travel. Please comply with travel policy guidelines associated with per diems.
Additional Business Expenses during FLM: Once you arrive at Omni Fort Worth, you should not have need to make any purchases associated with business needs. If you have any concerns or questions about what is and what is not a reimbursable purchase during FLM, please contact Samanthavogel@gamestop.com or stop by the registration desk at FLM.