GameStop's Travel Provider
GameStop uses TripActions for all Business travel needs. We continue to use Concur Expense for Expense reporting and all your TripActions travel details will flow into Concur Expense for your reporting needs.
Need a TripActions Profile?
If you are a District Manager or above or a corporate GameStop employee needing a TripActions profile for business travel, please follow the below instructions in order to get set up with an TripActions Profile.
- Email AshleyRasmussen@GameStop.com and please include the below information
- Your first name as it appears on your government issued ID
- Your last name as it appears on your government issues ID
- Your GME employee ID number (this is required for a new profile)
- Your department cost center. If you don't know your cost center, that's okay! Just provide your department and supervisor name.
Once the Meetings & Travel creates your new profile, you will recieve a confirmation e-mail