Dates & Details
All GameStop & ThinkGeek associates that hold a store leader position, or higher, by the close of registration on July 17, 2019 are eligible to attend.
The meeting will take place at Music City Center in Nashville, TN!
Friday, August 23: Vice President of Stores & Regional Leaders
Saturday, August 24 by 2:00 pm: All Field Leadership Attendees
Sunday, August 25 by 5:00 pm: GameStop Store Leaders, ThinkGeek associates
Wednesday, August 28: ThinkGeek associates
Thursday, August 29: All GameStop attendees
GameStop is excited to announce that the Conference attire will be the same as last year. You can wear T-shirts as outlined below:
- Clean, untorn, business appropriate jeans
- NO SHORTS - never ever, not even in the Expo
- Wear tennis shoes/sneakers - you will walk a lot
- A polo, collared shirt or other business appropriate shirt
- T-shirts can be worn as long as they are: GameStop T's, T-shirts that you receive in your Conference show bag, or a T-shirt that promotes a newly released game
- Wednesday is our tribute to GameStop Giving Power. If you have a Giving Power or Gamer Fund shirt - wear it with pride
- Meeting room temperatures may be cool, so please dress accordingly or bring a sweater
Pack to rock on! The average temperature in Nashville in August is highs in the high 80's and lows in the high 60's. Remember, you’ll be hitting the town at night for dinners, so you'll want to pack accordingly. Nashville is super walkable with Broadway street (honkey tonk central) just minutes from the center and downtown hotels. We’ll send you up-to-date weather details the week before we leave.
All attendees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times during the event. Any etiquette that does not follow the GameStop Code of Conduct (located in your employee handbook) will be subject to disciplinary action.
To ensure a successful event and a positive vendor & attendee experience, all attendees are required to attend every scheduled session and event.
New Mother Policy
GameStop is happy to announce the continuation of our New Mother Policy to better support our family values. At our annual Conference and Field Management Meetings, new mothers are welcome to bring children who are breastfeeding to the event. While the associate must still attend all sessions and breakouts as scheduled, this new policy will allow her to continue to feed, nurture, and bond with her infant during meals, evenings, and available down-time. Details on the policy are as follows:
- Breastfeeding babies may accompany their mothers
- GameStop will provide the associate with her own room equipped with a crib and mini-refrigerator (The room can have 1 King or 2 full beds as needed.)
- The mother may invite a caretaker to care for the child while she is attending sessions and breakouts
- The caretaker may not attend sessions, breakouts or Expo
- The flight and additional costs of the caretaker are the responsibility of the associate
PLEASE NOTE: In order to take advantage of our New Mother Policy, you must submit your request to GSConference@gamestop.com by the close of registration on July 17, 2019. Any requests submitted after this date will unfortunately be declined.
Getting to Conference
After you register, you'll book your own flight to Conference. Details can be found on the Registration page.
Please remember to print and bring your registration confirmation to the conference. This confirmation will contain your registration barcode. Conference registration on-site is a self check-in, so you will need your confirmation barcode to expedite your conference badge printing!
Checking in at Conference
After arriving at the airport in Nashville, you'll jump on one of the GameStop designated shuttles. The shuttle will drop you off at your assigned hotel (printed on your registration confirmation). You can check in to your hotel room then head over to the convention center to get your Conference badge and all the cool stuff that comes with it.
See you in Nashville!