All attendees will stay at their assigned hotel. All meetings will take place at the Indianapolis Convention Center which is connected to the hotels.
Your hotel reservation will be made for you once you complete your online registration form. You may NOT make your own hotel reservation, and guests are NOT allowed during the dates of the conference.
Hotel assignments will be based on 2019 YE results and will be announced in April.
• JW Marriott
• Marriott Place: Indy Marriott
• Marriott Place: Courtyard
• Marriott Place: Springhill Suites
• Marriott Place: Fairfield Inn
• Embassy Suites
• Hyatt Regency
• Omni Severin
• Crowne Plaza
Attendees below Director level are required to share a room at Conference and must room with someone of the same gender (with the exception of attendees that are married or share the same home address on file in Workday, or others who may require specific rooming accommodations based on individual circumstances. Specific individual rooming requests outside our normal policy, should be directed to GSconference@GameStop.com, who will review the request, gather required information, and make a final decision on the request in partnership with Human Resources). During registration, you will have the opportunity to select your preferred roommate, and:
- They will receive an email notification from GSconference@GameStop.com prompting them to accept or decline your request. You will be notified of their response via email
- If your request is declined, please re-enter the registration website to select a new roommate
- If you choose not to select a roommate, the GameStop Meetings & Travel team will assign one for you
- The deadline to select a roommate is Wednesday, July 22, 2020. If you have not selected a roommate by this date, one will be assigned to you
- If you receive a roommate request prior to registering, you will be prompted via email to visit the registration site, register, and respond to the request
PLEASE NOTE: Accepting a roommate does NOT mean you have completed registration. Unless you received a registration confirmation, in addition to a roommate confirmation, you are NOT registered!
You can check your confirmed roommate on the Attendees List on the conference website beginning in May 2020. If you have any questions, please email GSconference@GameStop.com.