2019 Conference Hotels
So Nashville is cool … really cool. It’s the home to great music, whiskey and Southern hospitality. They’ve done a great job of keeping that small town feel no matter how big it gets. And, the hotels are boutique hotels that are small, friendly and have a local flare. But, with this cool hotel approach comes fewer rooms … this puts us in 16 hotels this year. Yep. Count ‘em. 16.
We’ve assigned the hotels based off of 2018 YE performance. Some of you will walk across the street and some will have to walk a few blocks to get to the convention center. If you’re one of the groups that will walk a few blocks, don’t worry … there are plenty of cool little coffee shops, eateries, and things to behold along the way. It’s a great city for a stroll and the convention center is just a few short blocks away (all down hill).
All of the Field Leader breakouts will be held at the Omni hotel. Everything else (registration, café, expo, general sessions, VTRs, etc.) will be held at Music City Center.
You can click here for a map of the downtown area to find your hotel and the best path to the convention center. For all other hotel details – keep reading.
Don’t forget, all attendees will stay at their assigned hotel. Click here to view a map of the hotels.
Your hotel reservation will be made for you once you complete your online registration form. You may NOT make your own hotel reservation for Conference, and guests are NOT allowed during the dates of the conference. If you would like to “Stay & Play” before or after Conference, you can visit our Stay & Play page for more details.
2019 GME Conference Housing
Check below for your hotel assignment for the 2019 GME Conference. You can click the hotel name to find any information regarding your hotel. Unlike in years past, there are incidental holds and you MUST put a credit card on file. We also want you to know all the perks of your hotel so you know what you can take advantage of during your stay. Please note, below is your assigned hotel. However, there is a very small chance we might move your reservation to balance our hotel blocks. Be sure to check the confirmed attendees page link a few days before you leave for conference to verify your hotel.
• Market VPs, all Regional Leaders, and SSC - Omni Nashville Hotel
• Event Team - JW Marriott Nashville
• Field HR - The Hermitage Hotel (Please note, your hotel has not been finalized)
• Field LP - The Hermitage Hotel (Please note, your hotel has not been finalized)
• Region 1 - DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville Downtown
• Region 3 - Renaissance Nashville Hotel
• Region 4 - Renaissance Nashville Hotel
• Region 5 - Sheraton Grand Hotel Nashville Downtown
• Region 6 - Omni Nashville Hotel
• Region 8 - Sheraton Grand Hotel Nashville Downtown
• Region 9 - Hilton Nashville Downtown
• Region 10 - The Westin Nashville
• Region 12 - Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
• Region 13 - Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Downtown
• Region 14 - The Westin Nashville
• Region 15 - The Westin Nashville
• Region 16 - Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown or Renaissance Nashville Hotel (Note, Region 16 is split between two hotels. You can check your confirmed hotel on the Attendees List on the conference website.)
• Region 17 - DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville Downtown or Hotel Indigo Nashville Downtown (Note, Region 17 is split between two hotels. You can check your confirmed hotel on the Attendees List on the conference website.)
• Region 18 - Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown
• Region 20 - Residence Inn Nashville Downtown or Springhill Suites Nashville Downtown (Note, Region 20 is split between two hotels. You can check your confirmed hotel on the Attendees List on the conference website.)
• Region 21 - Omni Nashville Hotel
• Region 22 - DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville Downtown
• Region 23 - Renaissance Nashville Hotel
• Region 24 - Omni Nashville Hotel
• Region 27 - Omni Nashville Hotel
• Region 28 - AC Hotel Nashville Downtown
• Region 29 - Renaissance Nashville Hotel
• Region 31 - Courtyard Nashville Downtown
Attendees below Director level are required to share a room at Conference and must room with someone of the same gender (with the exception of attendees that are married or share the same home address on file in Workday, or others who may require specific rooming accommodations based on individual circumstances. Specific individual rooming requests outside our normal policy, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will review the request, gather required information, and make a final decision on the request in partnership with Human Resources). During registration, you will have the opportunity to select your preferred roommate, and:
- They will receive an email notification from GSConference@GameStop.com prompting them to accept or decline your request. You will be notified of their response via email
- If your request is declined, please re-enter the registration website to select a new roommate
- If you choose not to select a roommate, the GameStop Meetings & Travel team will assign one for you
- The deadline to select a roommate is July 19, 2018. If you have not selected a roommate by this date, one will be assigned to you
- If you receive a roommate request prior to registering, you will be prompted via email to visit the registration site, register, and respond to the request
PLEASE NOTE: Accepting a roommate does NOT mean you have completed registration. Unless you received a registration confirmation, in addition to a roommate confirmation, you are NOT registered!
You can check your confirmed roommate on the Attendees List on the conference website beginning July 29, 2019. If you have any questions, please email GSConference@GameStop.com.
Please be aware that our policy prohibits friends and family members at the conference during conference days/times; and all attendees MUST stay at the conference hotel during our dates as assigned by the Conference team. Our goal is to maintain the integrity of the conference and make sure that all attendees are 100% focused on networking with their peers, education, and vendor training. We have created these rules in order to make it fair to all attendees.
If family or friends choose to vacation with you before or after the conference, they must depart the day conference begins and may not arrive until the day of all departures.