Stay & Play
Vacationing before or after conference?
Would you like to take vacation in Indy before or after the Conference? Here is what you need to know...
- Travel for dates other than the regular scheduled travel dates will need approval from your District Manager or Regional Director (email approval to GSconference@GameStop.com)
- Select “Stay & Play in Conjunction with Conference ” when you register, and book your flight accordingly, at no additional cost to you
- All travel costs (except airfare) during the extended part of your trip are your responsibility (hotel room, food, transportation to/from the airport)
- If you do not elect Stay & Play when you register, you will be responsible for any fees to change airfare accommodations
HotelsHotels will extend the GameStop group rate for three (3) days prior and three (3) days post scheduled Conference arrival and departure dates. Subject to availability.
If you’re staying at a Marriott Property you will select Stay & Play in the registration system and we will secure your hotel room for you. In the notes, please let us know if you will be sharing the room with another GameStop traveler and (who they are) or if this room is just for you. We will secure your hotel room and let the hotel know that you will be for the additional night(s) at check-in.
• JW Marriott ($196)
• Indy Marriott ($176)
• Marriott Place Courtyard ($176)
• Marriott Place Springhill Suites ($176)
• Marriott Place Fairfield Inn ($166)
• Westin ($178)
All Other Properties
If you’re not staying at a Marriott Property you will select Stay & Play in the registration system and then simply contact the hotel to secure your room based on your travel plans. Hotel contact information will be coming soon.
• Embassy ($179)
• Hyatt Regency ($179)
• Omni Severin ($179)
• Crowne Plaza ($185)
Hotel assignments will be based on 2019 YE results and will be posted in April. Please check the Travel & Hotel page for details.