Stay & Play
Vacationing before or after conference?
Would you like to take vacation in Indy before or after the Conference? Here is what you need to know...
- Travel for dates other than the regular scheduled travel dates will need approval from your District Leader or Regional Leader (email approval to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select “Stay & Play in Conjunction with Conference ” when you register, and book your flight accordingly, at no additional cost to you
- All travel costs (except airfare) during the extended part of your trip are your responsibility (hotel room, food, transportation to/from the airport)
- If you do not elect alternate travel dates when you register, you will be responsible for any fees to change airfare accommodations
You will also be responsible for making your OWN HOTEL accommodations for your vacation nights only. Links to book rooms for vacation nights only below!
o Note: We often get asked if you can stay in the same room for vacation and Conference. The best way to make this happen is to call your assigned hotel after August 10. Give them your vacation confirmation number and let them know you're also on the master rooming list from GameStop. Then ask your hotel if they can try to put your vacation room in the same room they'll assign you for the GameStop Conference. This is solely up to the hotel and GameStop has no control of the actual room number you're assigned.
HotelsHotels will extend the GME group rate for three (3) days prior and three (3) days post scheduled Conference arrival and departure dates. Subject to availability.
Details on how to contact each hotel will be posted soon.
• JW Marriott ($189)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the JW Marriott.
• Indy Marriott ($169)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the Indianapolis Marriott.
• Courtyard ($169)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the Courtyard.
• Springhill Suites ($169)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the Springhill Suites.
• Fairfield Inn ($159)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
• Westin ($171)
Click here to book pre-conference nights at the Westin.
Click here to book post-conference nights at the Westin.
• Hyatt Regency ($172)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at they Hyatt Regency.
• Omni Severin ($172) - does not have a passkey link. Attendees will need to call or book online!
• Crowne Plaza ($173)
Click here to book your pre & post conference nights at the Crowne Plaza.
• Embassy Suites ($169) - Contact Claire Dickinson at 317-236-1923 to book your pre & post conference nights at the Embassy Suites.