Dates TO Know
Wednesday, May 8: Registration opens for Field Leadership
Wednesday, May 22: Registration opens for Store Leaders
Wednesday, July 17: Registration closes!
Wednesday, July 24: Final day to book your flight!
Airfare / driving
Please make sure you have selected the correct method of transportation on your registration. If there is an error and you need it updated, please contact Ashley Rasmussen at GSConference@GameStop.com.
Planning a road-trip to Nashville? Make sure you select either “personally driving” or “riding with a co-worker” in registration. To be reimbursed for your mileage you must have your parking at your hotel linked to your room. Check out parking instructions below. You (the driver) will only be reimbursed for the mileage from your home (less your normal commute to your store) and this amount may not exceed the average cost of a plane ticket from your departure city. There is no gas reimbursement. Expense Report information is being finalized and will be sent to those who select “personally driving” within registration post conference.
Parking (For those who are driving!)
For your parking to be covered, you must select “Personally driving” within registration. If you need to update your selection within registration click here. All updates MUST be submitted by Wednesday, July 17th.
Once you arrive at your hotel, please valet your vehicle and provide the valet your name in order to route your payment to your room. Any parking paid out of pocket will not be reimbursed.
Any questions about parking can be sent to Ashley Rasmussen at GSconference@GameStop.com.
Just like last year, registration is a two-step process. Once your registration is complete, the Meetings & Travel team will upload your e-mail address into Egencia. This process might take a few days. You will NOT be able to book a flight to Conference until you have completed the registration process.
Please Note: After you complete registration, please give the Meetings & Travel team 5 days to load your e-mail into Egencia. Once you have been loaded into the system, you will receive an e-mail from GSconference@GameStop.com to the e-mail address you listed in registration notifying you that you are eligible to book your Conference flight.
If after 5 days, you still have not received an eligibility e-mail from GSconference@GameStop.com, please go back in to the registration system to make sure you completed registration. Remember: you'll receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com confirming your registration. If you find you have completed your registration, please e-mail GSConference@GameStop.com.
To book your flight
After you register for Conference, please follow these quick and simple steps to book your flight. The deadline to book flights is 11:59PM PST on Wednesday, July 24, 2019. Remember, you must book your flight under the meetings tab and by the deadline or else you will be charged for the flight.
1. Click the link below affiliated with your role at GME to be taken to the Egencia site. You must use the link associated with your role at GME to get to the meeting.
Field Leaders: click here
Store Leaders: click here
Think Geek Area Managers: click here
Think Geek Store Managers: click here
SSC Attendees: click here
2. On the login screen, Field Leaders and SSC will need to be on VPN and click the single sign-on access. Store Leaders will use their email address provided in registration as their username and click “Forgot your user name and/or password.”
3. Once logged in, you should then be taken to a page where you will see your name. On the far-right side, select “Add a Flight.”
4. Enter your flight search criteria. Be sure to check the arrival dates on your registration invitation. Please note: you must fly into Nashville International Airport. If you’re planning to “Stay & Play” in conjunction, you’ll need to know your vacation dates before you book this flight! Remember that GameStop will only pay for one flight booking. All changes made after your initial booking will be the responsibility of the traveler to cover the cost of the change fee and additional fees in airfare.
5. Please review the pop-up information before continuing with your flight search.
6. Follow the prompts and select your preferred departing and returning flights. Note: While you are not required to book Southwest Airlines (SWA), they do not charge for baggage or a change fee. So, of you need to adjust your flight in the future, choosing SWA could save you money! .
7. Once you’ve selected your preferred flights, you’ll be routed to a flight details page to review your selection. Please take the time to review your flights and verify the airports are correct and the time of your flights are what you want. Under the “Fare options” on the right it will automatically choose the cheapest option for the flight. If everything looks correct, at the bottom right of the page click the “Continue” button.
8. On the Trip Preferences page, you will need to input your mobile phone number, as well as your TSA related information. You must input your name exactly as it will appear on your government issued ID! If you are planning on changing your name between the time you book your flight and the date of departure please either wait to book your flight or wait until after conference to change your name. Name change request are not guaranteed by the airline and would result in at least a $200 change fee that would be your responsibility to pay. You must also complete the dropdown for department selection. Please select your Region. Then, select “Continue” at the bottom. The wording is small but we promise it’s there.
9. You will then be taken to the Payment Information page. Again, please review your flight itinerary. If everything still looks correct, go ahead and “Complete this Purchase.”
10. After you complete your purchase, you’ll be redirected to a final itinerary page, which should include your confirmation number. You will also receive an email with your itinerary from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to travel with a colleague(s), we highly recommend travel buddies register and book their flight on the same day to ensure the flight is available. Expenses related to flight changes to match a travel buddy will be the responsibility of the traveler and will NOT be covered by GameStop. Please make sure to check with your travel buddy before booking.
Your itinerary will then be automatically sent to the e-mail you enter during the registration process. All itineraries are sent from email@example.com., so please make sure to check your spam as well.
Parking at the AirportParking your car at the airport? We have some good news....we have secured a 20% discount with the Parking Spot! Click here to see if your airport has a Parking Spot at their location. If so, click here to reserve your spot! Once you have made your reservation, you will need to download the physical coupon here and either print it out or take a picture of the QR code on your smartphone to bring to the location for checkout.
Please be aware that our policy prohibits friends and family members at the conference during conference days/times; and all attendees MUST stay at the conference hotel during our dates as assigned by the Conference team. Our goal is to maintain the integrity of the conference and make sure that all attendees are 100% focused on networking with their peers, education, and vendor training. We have created these rules in order to make it fair to all attendees.
If family or friends choose to vacation with you before or after the conference, they must depart the day conference begins and may not arrive until the day of all departures.
Shuttle Schedule on Arrival Day
Shuttles will be provided for Field Leadership on Saturday, August 24th and Store Leaders attendees on Sunday, August 25th from Nashville Airport to two drop off locations.
Saturday, August 24 - Shuttles will run from 8:30AM to 4:30PM
Sunday, August 25 - Shuttles will run from 9AM to 6PM.
These shuttles have been pre-paid for you and include greeters at the airport, baggage handling, transportation and tips. If you elect to not use this service when you arrive, other forms of transportation are not a reimbursable expense. Just look for a GameStop sign when you arrive at your assigned baggage claim to board the shuttle.
Shuttle Schedule on Departure Day
Shuttles will depart from two locations.
At Music City Center for the following hotels:
1. AC Hotel Nashville Downtown
2. Hilton Nashville Downtown
3. Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Downtown
4. Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown
5. Hyatt Place Nashville Downtown
6. JW Marriott Nashville
7. Omni Nashville Downtown
8. Renaissance Nashville Hotel
9. Residence Inn Nashville Downtown
10. Springhill Suites Nashville Downtown
11. The Westin Nashville
At the DoubleTree hotel for the following hotels:
1. Courtyard Nashville Downtown
2. DoubleTree by Hilton Nashville Downtown
3. The Hermitage Hotel
4. Hotel Indigo Nashville Downtown
5. Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Temporarily these shuttles will run every 30 minutes from 5:00am – 3:00pm. We will adjust the times based off the final flight manifest by July 31st. There will be a breakfast at the Convention Center from 6:00am – 10:00am, however there is no shuttle service from the hotels to the Convention Center. You will have to get there on your own, but you can board the shuttle from the Convention Center if you choose to partake.
These shuttles have been pre-paid for you and include greeters at the convention center, baggage handling, transportation and tips. If you elect to not use this service when you depart, other forms of transportation are not a reimbursable expense.