How to Register
You will receive a registration e-mail when registration opens with detailed instructions on how to register. Here are a few highlights though:
- Your employee ID has been pre-loaded into the registration system directly from workday
- You will access the registration site by entering your employee ID, so make sure you know it!
- You will be required to enter in the e-mail address you would like ALL Conference communication to be routed to
- Once you complete the process, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you listed from email@example.com confirming your registration
- If you do NOT receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, then you did NOT complete the registration process and are NOT registered to attend
Two Step Process
Just like last year, registration is a two-step process. Once your registration is complete, the Meetings & Travel team will upload your e-mail address into Egencia. This process might take a few days. You will NOT be able to book a flight to Conference until you have completed the registration process.
Please Note: After you complete registration, please give the Meetings & Travel team 6 days to load your e-mail into Egencia. Once you have been loaded into the system, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com to the e-mail address you listed in registration notifying you that you are eligible to book your Conference flight.
If after 6 days, you still have not received an eligibility e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, please go back in to the registration system to make sure you completed registration. Remember: you'll receive a confirmation e-mail from email@example.com confirming your registration. If you find you have completed your registration, please e-mail GSConference@GameStop.com.
Updating your registration
In order to properly maintain changes and updates on registration information, we’ve set-up the system so that only certain changes can be made after you register. You have until July 19, 2018 to log back into the site to edit your registration information. Changes pertaining to field information and medical notes are handled manually by the Meetings & Travel Team, so please send any changes to GSConference@GameStop.com.
Special Registration Deadlines
The deadline for medical notes & speacial requests (incluing taking advantage of our New Mother Policy) is Thursday, July 19, 2018. All such requests need to be emailed to GSConference@GameStop.com on or before the July 19th deadline.
Confirmed Attendee List
Everyone should confirm their registration on the Confirmed Attendees List that is posted on the website once registration opens. This is THE current list of ALL attendees who have completed their registration, so please make sure your name is listed (and listed correctly).
District Leaders are responsible for making sure their entire team is listed correctly and final by Thursday, July 19.
* If someone is not listed, then they are NOT currently set to attend. Please contact Ashley Rasmussen at GSConference@GameStop.com with any questions.
Registration will open on May 16 for Field Leaders and May 23 for Store Leaders.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Important: Any registration updates, roommate requests, doctor notes or new mother requests MUST be submitted prior to the Thursday, July 19 deadline.